Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Panko Delight

Last Saturday I got up early before everyone else, even my dog. So, I made myself a cup of tea and starting watching cooking shows. First it was the cooking channel (which is pretty amazing. if you have it, and your not watching it, well, I don't know what to tell you about that.), then it was the food network, and soon I found myself sucked into hours of food making television. But that's ok, that's what the weekends are for....just plain enjoyment, right? Right.

Ok, the point to this story is this "panko crusted salmon."  Oh, Ina Garten, you're awesome! I made it for dinner tonight, and it was so tasty that I just had to tell you about it too." Tasty" and "Easy", those are some awesome adjectives. The recipe basically calls for panko, parsley, salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon zest (I used lime zest instead), and mustard. You can checkout the full recipe here and thank me later.





No comments:

Post a Comment